From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 01:27:01 -0400
Hi.

I've also seen this topic come up repeatedly.  It is evident to me that
there is an unwillingness on the part of many on the list to limit topics
of discussion to amateur radio or at least topics of related radio
activities.  To those who find this a hardship, I have a suggestion.  Since
a large number of people have indicated that they do not have a problem
with this, and the list moderator doesn't seem to mind, I suggest that if
it bothers you, unsubscribe.  That will definitely make your Inbox list
size go down.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK