From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2008 20:44:30 -0700
Hi Phil,

I know the delete key is easy to use but what bothers me most is that this
conversation has come up before with me as one of the complainers and even
though many on the list know there are some of us that wish to see list
traffic kept on topic, there is no real effort to do that.  And then, if
someone happens to find it objectionable, we get jumped for complaining.

Whatever happened to common courtesy?  Why can't we all try a little harder?
With other places to take discussions of Braillers and the like, why our
list?

thanks and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX