From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2008 10:23:37 -0400
    Steve:

Well, that's the plan for now.

Do you have any thoughts on the best setting for  the mic gain when using
the TS480 with the MC60 with the pre-amp in?  Right now, I have it set at
50.

Also, do you have a recommendation for which TX equalization setting works
best with the MC60?

Thanks as always for your help.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ