From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2008 14:43:26 -0400
   Will do, Howard, but let me get more knowledge under my belt first in
terms of the grant writing and application process, and how that'll fit into
what I'm interested in.

Will be happy to share anything with anyone;  in fact, since part of my work
involves special needs populations and what could be done to make weather
watch and warning info more accessible, I may be tapping into the wisdom of
the folks on this list from time to time.

More later, for sure.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ