From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 21:41:53 -0400
    Steve:

I figured out the value of that SWR tone pretty quickly when I was
experimenting around earlier today.

Now, a question:

What power would you recommend for tuning?

Again, I tried 5 or 10 watts initially, but maybe was relying too much on
the forwrad and reflected power tones at first.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ