From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:19:32 -0400
    Well, Howard, I'll keep asking around, and will wait for feedback from
others on this.

The guy who helped me put the Windom up this way swears by it;  he says it's
the old traditional Windom that used to be built all the time way back in
the mid 1900's.

Supposedly it's made according to the original design from the designer
himself.

Like I said, the thing tunes with the Ts480 auto-tuner on all bands from 80
through 10, except for 30 meters, but I was surprised on some of the SWR
readings I got on 40 and 20.

I don't know how forgiving the TS480 auto-tuner is, but I have to believe
with the SWR's I'm seeing, the antenna is not doing as well as I'd like.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ