From:
Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:29:44 -0500
Just so everyonje is clear on this the remote base is for HF.  That will
make it so that people who live in apartments and also can not put up
antennas cn get on HF.  As far as echo link I have a system up now and my
interface is signle link.  I had to have help putting in the wiries and so
on but once you learn how to run it it is not bad.  My node is 531314.