From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:24:07 -0400
Hi.

I think the only software that you would need to install is the drivers for
the wireless cards unless your computers already have wireless cards.  In
that case the only thing you would need to do is set up the security on
your network so someone else couldn't steal services off your network--a
small price to pay for the headaches you'll head off with a LAN through
household wiring.  I would definitely look at the wireless option as the
path of least resistance.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 10:39 AM 9/6/2008 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi
>      Is there a quick and easy way to go wireless. Some thing with out
>installing a bunch of software?
>
>God bless,
>Mark
>-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
>Clear, 68.0°F

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]