Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 22:39:35 -0400
My Linksys WRT350 is hard-wired.

Steve
----- Original Message -----
From: "Buddy Brannan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: LAN through House wiring?

Oh, it's certainly possible that the Amazon reviewers and Wikipedia
reviewers are mistaken. I agree: if true, it's pretty stupid, but
since when have companies who do things solely for cost-cutting
measures (you know, save the 50-cent part to widen your profit margin)
had to make sense? FWIW, I had a Netgear router whose antenna sure
seemed to be hard-wired; I couldn't disconnect that thing for love nor
money. Oh well, it was only a so-so router anyway. Whatever, I really
like my Asus.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4502 or 888-75-BUDDY