From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 12:16:09 -0400
Hi List,

At the risk of enraging people who do not appreciate the liberal policies of
moderation on this list, I have produced text files of the NFL Preseason and
Regular Season Schedules for easy screen reader access.  These schedules can
be found at http://www.nfl.com under the various links, but they are in
tabular form--which wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that they use the
team abbreviations.  Thus if you navigate through the tables using standard
navigation keystrokes for tables, you hear stuff like NYJ & NYG, Buf @ ATl,
Ne @ NO and so on.  These text files are easily searchable and you could use
simple find/copy and paste to create your own individual team schedules if
yu wish.

If anyone wants these schedules, please write to me off-list and I will send
them to you as attachments.

"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995