From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:44:38 -0400
Hi.

I do also think this is getting to extremes on this list.  It wouldn't be
so bad if someone posed a question, got their answer and then the matter
dropped, but this list doesn't work that way.  Generally, it will get
batted back and forth at least 15 times by the same three or four people
until the subject is thoroughly worn out, and then the topic will change
but will still carry the original subject line.  Because of thunderstorms,
I didn't go near the radio room for about three days, and when I did, it
took me about an hour and a half to wade through all of this stuff.

While I recognize the futility of railing against those who want to hash
over computer topics and whatever else they feel like hashing over, if
someone wants to start a strictly radio list, I'd join it.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]