From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 15:03:07 -0700
Hi Gary,

I have the Tokyo Hy-Power HL-1KFX which is now the smaller of their two
solid state amps.  I love it and would only consider trading it up to their
HL-1.5KFX which is the 1Kw version.  I don't think you could go wrong with
this amp but await to see what others on the list say about the various
mode3ls you mentioned.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX