Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 23:55:22 -0400
Hello I just heard about this VARC logging softwhere where can you retreave
this sofware is it just for the computer or do you need a peeace of
hardware.  I hope this is Jaws friendly if this works for me this will be my
first ever logging sofware so where can you download this?

Sincerely,
Jason known as Blind Fury
windowslive contact [log in to unmask]
skype contact kb3icc