From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:47:40 +1000
my apologies, as for the bands, 80 40 15 and 10. they're the only ones
I'm allowed to work. I'd love to work dx but at the hights I'm allowed
to raise an antenna at, due to the zyl's concerns, it will be NVIS on
the two lower bands while I might get some dx on the higher bands when
conditions are extremely good.
the shack is at the front of the house which isn't a good place to raise
an antenna. I have aquired a cb whip which I could mount on the gutter
and use on 10 meters at least but what to do for the rest.
Shaun
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 18/06/2008 10:46 PM, the old scribe known as Howard Kaufman was able
to impart this pearl of wisdom: