NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Cindy Mejia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:30:25 -0400
You may want to examine the idea that you are allergic to MSG and related
items.  My daughter gets the sore throat and then a migraine, finally
gastric problems and I have found that is MSG.  I would highly recommend the
following book it was of great help to me:  Battling the "MSG Myth" A
Survival Guide and Cookbook
Soy is one of the exitotoxins that the author says some people cannot
tolerate, along with Dairy.  Check out the website as well:
http://www.msgmyth.com/
You can order the book there.  It has been the most important guide I have
gotten to help us with our daughter's allergy problems.

Thanks,
Cindy Mejia