Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:51:39 -0700
has anyone cracked their ridiculous protection program?  They are like the
hospitals.  Go to a hospital not in your carrier's group and they pay only a
fraction of the actual bill.  Go to a hospital without insurance and they
will bleed you for the full amount, not the amount your insurance carrier
would pay.  Try to make it on SSDI and you are galged the full price.  Let a
government agency purchase a copy and......