Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 22:02:03 -0400
First off, to Fred, sorry  but by the time I cleared my e-mails and saw
yours about maybe meeting after the contest, it was already well after the
fact.  hope you had  fun this weekend

tnx to Lou and to Tom for working me and for Tom putting up with my crappy
cw.  I had a blast  with a personal  high of 617 QSO's and final score
around 90,000.  Like Tom, I'm already looking forward to next year.

I did have the recording running in the logger.   If anyone who worked me
this weekend wants to hear how they sounded from this end, I'd be happy to
send you a short  .wav file of your audio.   It's a bit of an exercise to
extract what is needed from the large recorded file, so if you aren't
interested I won't bother.   However it's not a problem, so if you are
interested drop me a note off list and I'll  send it to you direct later
this week.

73, Steve KW3A