Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:54:25 -0700
I'm back in Kansas using my 7a, and somehow it it is set to 15 khz step,
instead of five.  Can someone give me instructions on how to change thisI
looked in the manual and it says hold function key for one second and then
press the step key, change the step and press off to set.  I thought the
"step" was the center of the tuning knob, but this doesn't seem to work.
I had my cousin look at the display, and he doesn't see anything come up
on the display other than frequencies.  Any help appreciated.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr