From:
Stephen Rider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Rider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 10:23:26 -0800

In addition to the discussion forum and recipes at the Sensible
Celiac, there is also
a fairly extensive online shopping facility.

The store has been configured to filter products available at Amazon
and show you
only items that match the description "gluten free".  In addition
there are listings
of bread machines, rice cookers, GF cookbooks, and books about the
gluten-free diet.

Recently we have added a page showing top selling items from
glutenfree.com as well
and listings of glutenfree.com items in the sidebar as well.

Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to find friendly
discussions about
celiac disease, over 2,000 recipes, and stuff to buy for your gluten
free lifestyle.

We've been at it for almost 5 years now.  How are we doing?

http://sensibleceliac.com/store/    (strore)

http://www.sensibleceliac.com/discuss/index.php/board,6.0.html
(recipes)

Steve Rider