ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:58:57 -0600
Paul,

That's so sad when parents are so messed up on drugs. Do they deserve to
have their children when they are that way? I'll pray for the little boy
that he gets to spend more time with your MP friend, and that he gets total
custity of the child.

Praying for you all.

Please pray that Vernon gets back soon. It's five PM and he's not back yet.

Love,
Pat Ferguson