From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:57:00 -0700
  It's an open question whether you *should* spend much time on
the Internet without such protections, but for someone who only
connects when they are actively using their PC to connect to
other sites, the fact that 90% of the malware and spyware out
there targets Windows systems suggests that clients of other
types are at least RELATIVELY safe.

David Gillett

On 19 Oct 2009 at 17:40, John Clemence wrote:

> Hi,
> I was fascinated to read your comments re Linux and AV, anti-spyware
> software. Can I take it that one really does not need these
> protections when using a Linux system? Regards, John.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml