C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2009 11:29:35 -0700
kat, i agree, was just thinking the same...  Kids in particular are very resilient. give her time to adjust. if she gets a chair, she will have so much more energy to enjoy the playground, to enjoy nature, enjoy going out. that is what I found for myself. now people have to keep up with me!

Thanks,
Tamar

Tamar Mag Raine, Commissioner,

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with Disabilities

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag