From:
Gregg Pfaff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:30:01 -0500
HP site says there is no special driver for XP PRO that it comes in XP
already and they don't offer one for download. my printer comes up in the
driver list in XP PRO, but it doesn't work when I install it that way. I
tried all the USB ports and they are enabled. I did the windows update also
with no luck. My computer recognizes that the converter cable(device) is
plugged in to the USB port but doesn't recognize the printer. I guess I'll
have to invest in a new printer?
Thanks,
Gregg