From:
gary tennesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:32:52 -0700
Thanks to all for the input regarding the router/internet situation.

I resolved the page draw slow-down on the Instagate firewall by disabling
the content filtering; thus, giving the users carte blanche to the web.  Now
pages show up instantaneously.  Each of the workstations and the file server
have up to date anti-virus/adware that update daily.

Also, the crew here is not the type of office that messes with "the dark
side" of the Internet.  Every screen is in view of someone else.

The mail server and intrusion blocking are still intact and enabled with no
slow down of web browsing performance.

--gary tennesen