From:
"Bob J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:14:37 -0800
They are both the same place...

----- Original Message -----
From: "T Behler" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: TW1

Hi, all.

    Bob's recommendation for the TW1 and TW2 is a good one.

However, I got both my TW1 and TW2 about 4 weeks ago from W4RT.com

They are located in Alabama, and have a real quick shipping turn-around time
if you order with a credit-card.

When I ordered mine, they still had some in stock.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ