Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2008 21:58:26 -0400
Tom,

For what it's worth, here is a peek at the swr of my Windom:

75/80 meters:  1.8:1 bottom of band, 2.4:1 top of band, nothing lower than
1.8:1 anywhere  in the band.

40 meters:  2.4:1 bottom of band, 1.5:1 top of band, 1.0:1 at 7,.200 khz.

20 meters: 2.2:1 bottom of band, 1.0:1 top of band, most of ssb portion is
less than 1.3:1

17 meters: 1.0:1 at mid band.

12 meters: 1.5:1 across entire band.

10 meters:  2.4 bottom of band, 2.2:1 top of band, best swr  1.6:1 at 28.600
khz

6 meters: 1.3:1 across bottom 200 khz of band

You've mentioned 15 meters again.  Mine is 5:1 across the entire band, which
is how it  should be.   Antenna isn't  going to work  harmonicly on that
band.   If you get low swr on 15 meters, something else is out of whack, and
if you use 15 meter performance as a benchmark  for the antenna, you are
barking up the wrong tree.

Used mine to  work all 600 plus QSO's  in the PAQSO, but will be pulling it
down in a few weeks to get the 160 meter antenna back up.

73, Steve KW3A