From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:08:28 -0400
Tom,

I had a 80 meter (136 ft.)  off center fed dipole up for a few months last
year.  Liked the bandwidth and extra bands, but thought performance on 40
was not as good as  my full size dipole.  I was able to load it on 160 with
a manual tuner, but  it was worse than poor

Another 160 meter option is the Alpha Delta DX B sloper.   160, 80, 40, 30
meters at  around 60 feet long.   This antenna needs a tower with a
tri-bander on it to act as a capacity hat.   Also a ground return, either
via tower or ground lead.    If you read the e-ham reviews, it seems that
those who follow the instructions love the antenna, while those who don't,
won't, or can't  install it correctly throw it in the trash.

73, Steve KW3A