From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:00:19 -0400
Jennifer,

I'm still not sure where you are.  You mentioned being 45 miles from
Maddison which I'm guessing means the one in Wisconnsin.  If so, that should
be a hot bed for ham activity with the university and all.  I imagine if you
were to contact clubs in Maddison and circulate your story you'd find
several folks willing to help you.  Lou WA3MIX