From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:13:04 -0400
Between 1 and 2 feet, basically I'd like 2 feet in case I need room in the
future but if I can only afford 1 foot, I'd take that. Most of what I see on
the traders nets is the size of the one for my 900 MHz repeater and that's
way bigger than I need for this project, that's about 4 feet, this one I
need to fit under a desk for now.