From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:41:45 -0400
If you want 2 meters only, the Kenwood TM-271A is the first choice I'd go
with. It's about $170 give or take where ever you go, you can program it by
counting knob clicks off the beep at the lowest setting, and I have the
cheat sheets for it already I can email you. I use one mobile and I have
another one in my go kit and the thing is as solid a radio as you'll find
these days with a great receiver by today's standards.