From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:42:45 -0400
I just bought an Asus WL520GU router from
http://www.mwave.com

While English is clearly not the interface designer's first language,
its performance is very good, and its Web interface is very screen
reader friendly, especially as compared to the POS router I was using
on Verizon DSL (I switched to cable). It's also got a great price tag,
under $50, and it supports lots of advanced stuff :)

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4502 or 888-75-BUDDY