From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 08:15:22 -0700
I had mentioned on this list before that we're looking for a new tv.  I
need one with accessible way to change to audio video inputs as well as
being able to get to the s a p channel without sighted help.  If any of
you have such a set, could you send me brand and model?  The problem I'm
having is that none on display have the remote, so there is no way I can
check this, and the sales people just tell you what you want to hear, "Oh,
yes, no problem,  you can do that."  Yes, and I've got some ocean front
property in Arizona--hmmm.

Thanks.
73s
Butch Bussen