From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2008 20:58:33 -0400
When you go to send a message, you hit control N, and you start off in the
to field so you put who you'll send the message to. Shift+tab one time and
you'll be in a combo box where you can select which account is sending the
message. You can up and down arrow through that box, and then tab through
the fields as you normally would for CC, subject and body.