Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:26:51 -0400
There is a rumor/theory (not proven yet) that when the malware and
spyware writers start to use NON-Windows machines, they will start
an uptake in the problems on those platforms also.

Because of better original design decisions the other OS may very well
be more secure than Windows in general "still" but right now there are
not too many "hackers" writing for those OSs because you have to HAVE
one of those OSs to be able to write for/or attack it...

Give it a few years...

Rick Glazier

From: "David Gillett"
>  It's an open question whether you *should* spend much time on
> the Internet without such protections, but for someone who only
> connects when they are actively using their PC to connect to
> other sites, the fact that 90% of the malware and spyware out
> there targets Windows systems suggests that clients of other
> types are at least RELATIVELY safe.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml