ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:26:54 -0600
Kim,

I'm sorry about your living situation, and I pray that God will do, and give
you the courage to do, whatever it takes to bring you peace.  One thing I
would suggest is that if you have a white cane, you might want to put some
soft material on the tip and use it carefully at night, so you'll have a
better idea of where the cat is.  If they won't let you use that, or a
broomstick or whatever, you might have to say, "Look, if you don't want your
sleep to be disturbed, I think this would really help."

I don't think your message was too long.  But even if it was, you can vent
to me as long as you want, at any time.  If anyone wants my new email
address, just let me know.  Thank you for letting us pray for you, Kim.

Yours in Christ,

Sharon