ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 07:33:13 -0500
That's sad when you take your wife off your own list, Phil.  Grin.  I'm
surprised she didn't take over your account in the meantime.  In fact, I'm
surprised the cat hasn't taken over your computer and started writing "How
that nasty human tried to drown me but I survived", then the cat would
follow it up with an appearance on Oprah and become a millionaire and get
her own house with a gold plated cat potty she won't let you use!!

Lion who sees it all coming