C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:02:16 -0600
Lauryn,

Another list you might want to check out is ACOLUG - the
*A*ugmentative *C*ommunication
*O*n *L*ine *U*sers *G*roup.  It's sponsored by the Temple University
University Center of Excellence on Developmental Disabilities.
http://disabilities.temple.edu/programs/aac/acolug/
--
Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.