C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:46:10 EST
I've seen on buses now bike racks so for those who need to go a  long
distance they can ride the bus then take their bike the rest of the  way.  It does
not help me because I ride a three wheeler. I take the  bus every day.  I ride
back and forth to the store in the summer and some  winter days.  If the auto
companies gets bailed out they should be made to  switch from gas to electric
or some alternative fuel source.  The main  problem is trying to get an
electric car battery to last for 400 miles between  charges.  Once that problem has
been settled, electric car sales will  rise.