C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:24:34 -0500
From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Meir,

  He was elected (ahem) and not all he did was bad - he did good stuff
for Africa - and revitalized our space program. While he do major damage
to our creditability and international good will - killed thousands in
stupid military actions - He was it seemed who most average American
wanted - someone not any brighter or having any more aptitude for
handing life than they have ( drinking beer, shooting stuff becoming
bankrupt)- and that's the leader they got. I personally want a leader
that's a bit brighter and better at stuff than me. But the Bush's and
Palin's appeal to the Neanderthal's which there seem to be many teeming
millions of. Education and Intelligence are not highly regarded in this
country - we are as a rule proud of our ignorance and sneer at educated,
articulate people as uppity. Amazing considering Jefferson, Washington
and Franklin were all learned men. Jefferson's big effort at education
for the common people so they run could business and make good business
and political decisions has long since gotten lost. The up side to not
having an education - it really good for bad leaders - they can just
tell you want to think and the sheep follow. Works at the government and
the religion level - want stupid followers..... so you way is it and no
one goes - wait a minute - what about?

                      Trisha