C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:19:41 -0800
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
and now that i pointed out some of the problems with letting them fail; let me now switch sides and say that if they go bankrupt, they are not going to disappear. like delta airlines they go into chapter 7 and they get to re-negociate their union contracts so that those people make pay that more closely reflect their productivity and the contracts they have with their dealers and they come out more competetive and while making less the people do get to keep a job which if these companies keep going the way they are the jobs are going to completely go away.

so mike could be right that letting them fail might be best.

GM does have the electric car "the volt scheduled to come out next year. i do not think chapter 7 changes that.