BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - His DNA is this long." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 20:13:11 +0000
7bit
From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Rudy Christian wrote:

> Looks like the shingles cost at least 80% more to install, unless we ammortize
> the cost over the expected service life of the bean counter which would show a
> net savings of nearly 40% on his register.

Don't bean counters charge as per the size of the budget? This would imply that
more savings means they have to increase their salary, without appearing to do so,
if they want to increase the budget -- bean counter as shape shifter. The cost of
bean counters would also go up because they will celebrate their imagined savings
in a swanky restaurant eating rich food, bragging about their conquests, which in
turn would reduce their lifespan through smoking and liver damage and then we
would be required the additional training costs of a replacement bean counter at a
shorter cycle and the burden of an old bean counter's offshore Bermuda health
care.
--
][<en Follett
SOS Gab & Eti -- http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/5836