EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennison Mark Asuncion <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 04:35:16 -0400
Hello,

Thought some here might find this conference of interest.

Jennison
Jennison Asuncion
Co-Director, Adaptech Research Network http://www.adaptech.org