EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Martin, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:36:49 -0400
Norm:

Has he tried the local "radio reading" service in his town?  In Rochester
our group, "Reach Out Radio" is part of WXXI Public Radio & TV.  That would
be a good place to start.  It is usually a free service.  Good luck!

Terry A. Martin
VOILA Technology, Inc.  -- President
54 Castle Road
Rochester, NY 14623
Phone:  (585) 321-1451 *** NEW AREA CODE IS 585 ***
FAX:  (585) 321-1451