ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:26:44 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I just want to thank you all for the love and prayers, and
encouragement for Sharon, and her family, and Ed's family.

Thank you for praying for us, also.

We haven't made any hotel reservations yet, as we can do that when we
get there.

I guess most of them give a little Senior discount, so we'll be very
happy to get it.

You know, God is so wonderful!

I lost my USB cable for my cell phone, and I prayed that God would
show me where it was. Vernon found it this morning.

I also had miss-placed the charger for my loving Victor Reader
Stream, and I prayed that God would show me where it was, and He did,
and I found it today.

A new friend of mine  and I were spending the afternoon together on
Saturday afternoon, and we were talking about Jesus a lot. Vernon was
listening, as he was with us. I believe he is close to accepting
Jesus as his personal savior, but it will happen in the right timing.
I told our new friend, Andrea that I wonder if God will allow her to
be the one to bring Vernon to Christ, through her. We were talking,
and she told me we should pray by thanking God for what he is about
to do in our lives, and thank him for finding something. I love
praying that way. Andrea is a real sweetie. I believe that God
brought her to us for several reasons.

Thanks so much for praying.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson