ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:26:43 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I'm writing to ask you all to please pray for our dear friend, Sharon
Gill, in Duluth MN. Sharon Gill, whom some of you all know, lost her
loving husband, Ed Gill, on Saturday morning , October 11th. He had a
seizure, and she could not bring him out of it. She called 911, and
they came, and she also called Ed's brother, and they came, also.
Ed's brother had to be the one to tell her that Ed passed away, as
they could not save him. He died from going into Cardiact arrest.
Please pray for comfort for Sharon, and her family, and for Ed's family.

The Memorial service is Thursday afternoon, and we are leaving
Wednesday morning. Please pray for us, as we head to Duluth MN on the
15th of October.  We're going to drive our van, and stay in a motel.
Please pray that we can find one near her place, that is cheaper than
$99.00, a night. We will need to stay 2 nights, and we'll leave to
come home on Friday.

I am so stressed out, and I seem to get this way, every time we are
getting ready to travel.

Please pray that Vernon doesn't get mad at me, like he did several
times while we were at the SDAB convention, in Pierre SD. He really
embarassed me.

Also, please pray that I find my Victor Reader Stream charger. I can't find it.

Thanks so much.

Pat Ferguson

Database version: 5.10890e
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/