ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2008 11:32:05 -0700
Hi John,
    I heard most of this man's playing, and it is marvelous.  How many hands
did you say he has?
What do I need in order to put up music files on sendspace?  I would like to
post some things that I and some of my friends have done.     I certainly
was impressed with  Charles Burgeson.  I have Goldwave and can make mp3
files of cassettes I have record etc.
 I have never zipped up a file before, but I'm sure I can learn.
Thanks again for sending this.
Vinny