ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:39:24 -0700
This list is the best I have ever seen.  That Phil Scovell is a peach of a
fellow and a pillar of the community.  Why, I've never heard anyone as smart
or as theologically deep as he is.  He is a spiritual giant, a walking
bible, and a blessing that I could never live without.  I wish he was two
people so he could do twice as much.  He must be right up there at the top
of the list as far as Jesus is concerned.  Clearing my throat now.  That
last one is correct.

Phil.