ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:10:45 -0500
They give you the shot in the arm, Matt.  So wash out that dirty mind (and
your laundry while you're at it.  Smile.)  They will give me a shot in the
arm then I will give them a shot in the mouth.  Heh-heh.  I'm not good about
sudden surprises.  I didn't do it but heard of a guy who chased down the
folks who scared him outside a haunted house in New Jersey and beat them up.
Heh-heh.  My nephew surprised me on the stairs once and I almost kicked him
down them.  So just for the record, don't surprise me or you'll get a
surprise yourself.  So they better let me know when that shot is coming or
they'll get a shot themselves.

Paul