ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:36:13 -0600
Yep. Drive over to the orchard and start a picking and a grinning ... Oh
that's Buck and Roy that do that hahahaha. Picking and eating, that's it.
What is the spray you mention? And to keep the topic spiritual here, I pray
you answer my email with the name of that spray so we can remove all the
sneezes off the fruit hahahahaha.

Brad