BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:51:57 -0500
Rudy R Christian wrote:
> Ken,
>
> Have you tried copper sulfate for the moss?

Rudy,

What I tried was Janis Joplin but that did not dissuade the moss or the
home insurance folks, though the Balinese gong thumpers broadcast in the
side yard did seem to impress the 'young' insurance inspector the first
time around. W/ the hectic situations of late if I have to go more than
1,000 feet for a solution, meaning beyond the local grocery store, then
it is not on the top of my to-do list. The copper pipe that I ripped out
of the weird non-functional heating system the previous owners installed
I am considering running on the ridge.

][<en